JPWEBPAGES has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for JPWebPages.com.
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. Your IP address is also used to run an analysis program that analyzes the amount of traffic we get to our web site.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as their email address). Additional personal information such as name, address, and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level) may also be requested on certain forms. Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the customer only when necessary. No personal information shall ever be provided to outside or affiliated companies. Email addresses shall be used only to send users requested information.
Our site uses order forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect contact information (like email address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. No personal information shall ever be provided to outside or affiliated companies.
We may take an occasional online survey asking visitors for contact information (like email address), and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from the surveys is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Personal information shall never be provided to outside or affiliated companies.
We occasionally run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like email address), and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from the contests is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Personal information may only be disclosed to affiliate company(s) involved in a given contest. Such company(s) are clearly disclosed in the contest rules and disclaimer.
This site contains links to other sites. JPWebPages.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site may make chat rooms and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Information gathered such as email addresses for registration purposes remain strictly confidential and are not made available to the public or outside or affiliated companies.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Personal financial information is only obtained online via Secure Socket Layer protection. All data is encrypted before passing through the Internet to our server. All financial data is stored in secure locations. Access may only be gained through rigorous security and authentication processes. Additionally, firewalls are implemented to prevent internal networks and information from being accessed through the Internet.
1. We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
2. When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
1. Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
2. Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
3. Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
3. We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
4. We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
5. We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
6. We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
7. We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
This site gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided:
• You can send email to JPWEBPAGES LLC.
Users have the right to opt-out of having certain information about their visits to this web site collected. To do this, you can disable cookies in your web browser. Such setting is usually found under options or settings menus, either under security or advanced settings. For further information, refer to your web browser's help section.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact JPWEBPAGES LLC .